InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & SpaMaro Road, Natadola Bay, Viti Levu, Fiji Islands
InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa eBrochure
Meetings and Events
- Pillar-less ballroom catering for up to 450 guests
- 3 separate 125 delegate theatre-style meeting rooms, each of which is dividable into two smaller rooms
- Extensive outdoor and destination dining venues for theme events, gala dinners and cultural experiences
- Range of spouse and team-building programmes
- Full audio visual staging facilities and services
- Creative and personalized menus
Our “Loloma” (Love) wedding pavilion overlooks the azure waters of Natadola Bay and has live video feed capabilities enabling friends and family at home to share your special day. A dedicated wedding and celebrations team is on-hand to plan everything you need – from airport transfers, accommodation and dining right down to the bride’s wedding bouquet and a round of golf for the groomsmen
AccommodationOffering 271 superbly appointed spacious rooms and contemporary suites, the resort design is inspired by the traditional 'Fijian outer island' village. Signature to the resort and available in every room are the Cleopatra style bath tubs for two and the day beds which are located on your private balcony or terrace. InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa is the only 5 star luxury resort on Natadola Bay and defines all that an exclusive luxury retreat should be.
Club InterContinental, set high on the hill with sweeping panoramic views of Natadola Bay, is a celebration of style where seasoned travellers are treated to an elevated standard of hospitality through luxurious accommodations and personalised services. Ensuring that every stay is an enriching experience, Club InterContinental offers exclusive privileges and innovative brand facilities such as the private pool, Club Lounge and butler service.
CateringIndulge in an authentic taste of Fijian cuisine with a decorative and delicious presentation of Fijian delicacies. We combine both Fijian flavours such as kokoda or pineapple and papaya tarts with traditional Indian dishes such as gulgula (Indian doughnuts) and mango lassi to ensure guests receive a real taste of Fiji.
The resort offers an exciting array of dining experiences, from upscale dining with sparkling ocean views in our signature restaurant Navo, to relaxing open air beachside alternatives.
- Sanasana: all-day dining
- Toba Bar & Grill: poolside casual dining
- Navo: elegant, upscale dining and private dining room
- Kama Lounge: Über-chic bar perfect for sunset lazing and star gazing
Technical Facilities On-site audio-visual support.Recreation Facilities
Alongside the endless possibilities for leisure that one of the world’s most stunning stretches of pristine coastline affords, the resort offers a comprehensive array of recreational activities. Activities include:|
- Four swimming pools including an adult-only infinity-edge pool and 105-meter family activity pool
- Recreation and beach activities centre
- 24 hour gym and fitness centre
- Meke entertainment lawn for indigenous and cultural shows
- Volleyball and petanque lawn
- On-site dive centre
- On-site shopping and tour facilities
- Yoga deck